Get the Rust Off Runs
The Hurricanes are offering Get the Rust Off Runs for boys and girls in the U12, U14 and U16 age groups.
For all of you who are just learning to be basketball cool, a "Run" is just another word for a few drills and a scrimmage. The idea is to get players ready for assessments and team placement which will begin in early September.
The girls Runs will be on August 10th and 17th:
- U12 Girls August 10th 6:00-7:00 PM
- U14 Girls August 10th 7:00-8:30 PM and August 17th 6:00-7:00 PM
- U16 Girls August 10th 8:30-10:00 PM and August 17th 7:00-8:00 PM
The boys Runs will be on August 3rd and 17th
- U12 Boys August 3rd 6:00-7:00 PM
- U14 Boys August 3rd 7:00-8:30 PM and August 17th 8:00-9:00 PM
- U16 Boys August 3rd 8:30-10:00 PM and August 17th 9:00-10:00 PM
All Runs will occur at the Bob Douglas Community Gym at Citadel High School.
Each session will be run by our Administrative and Technical Director, Danny De Palma, and consist of a few skills drills followed by 5v5 play. Drills and play are intended to give players a sense of what the assessment sessions will be like.
There will be a 40 player cap for each session.
The per-Run cost is $15 for U12 and $30 for U14 and U16.